We are proud to share a great transformation by our client & friend @chiployd! With the help of our trainer @meredithervin22 and some hard work + discipline, Chip managed to lose 30 lbs and change his life for the better. Weight loss is always a celebrated accomplishment, but creating a healthier version of yourself is a priceless achievement. Health matters in this day in age not just for stress management but also for enhancing life expectancy and disease prevention. We are proud of Chip for trusting us and seeing his results pay off!
#transformed #results #healthy #life #weightloss #nutrition #hardwork #lifestyle #fitness #dadlife #changeisgood #progress #training #trainer #murfreesboro
Grateful to have clients like @estrelashear who grow their passion for training just as we do seeing them develop. She’s been training with our Strength Coach @caleblindsey5 for some time now and it’s easy to see!
#Repost @caleblindsey5 with @get_repost
Train hard. Recover harder! 👌🏼👌🏼
Thankful for an active recover day after two rough workouts to start the week. 🙏🏻🙏🏻 :
This morning I set a timer for 30 minutes and focused on foam rolling, soft tissue work with a lacrosse ball, stick work, and some thoracic/hip mobility. Let me tell you...this routine hit the spot! 🤤
After a day of solid nutrition and good sleep I’ll be ready to kill it again tomorrow! 🔥🔥
DISCLAIMER: You don’t have to go 100% balls to the walls every day to see results! Remember, we are building an entire system here! Don’t focus on the paint color before the foundation is secured! Have a great day everyone! :
11 year old @trifitmurfreesboro athlete @_elib1_ teeing it high and letting it fly at the @u.s.kidsgolf world championships. Eli has been consistent and serious about training since coming to us at 9 years old. P.S. he takes basketball just as serious!!#uskidsgolf #murfreesboro #trifit #training #golf #tpi #worldchampionships #golffitness #tigertigerwoodsyall
Happy Independence Day!
“ America was built on courage, on imagination, and an unbeatable determination” Harry S. Truman 🇺🇸
If you haven’t checked out our Men’s Strength & Conditioning you’re missing out! Personal training that’s affordable, dependable, and allows our clients to have a great time while achieving their goals. We have multiple groups and times available no matter your age or fitness level.
Free coffee on us to whoever can jump these hurdles flawlessly on the first try 😉
Spotlight: This one goes out to the wizard of Oz behind the camera. Always ready, creative genius, and editing mastermind 😅. We are glad to have her with us to help us generate high quality content and not make us look so basic...Thanks @oliviadallas for all you do!
We all want great legs, amiright?? Well, with work comes the payoff, always. Some sooner than others but we have some good nuggets for those looking to really see some results. (Cue predictable bullet points 😂)
• Volume - Keep the blood flowing peeps! Yes, accumulate stress and get these legs feeling like baby deer on ice
• Slooww it down - Have control in your movements and slow down the eccentric portions (the motion before contracting - ex. Squatting down before standing up). Slower isn’t always fun and neither is the soreness but the results don’t lie 😜
• Add variety - Don’t reinvent the wheel, but do something different...not only for your body, but for your mind.
• Minimize rest breaks - Accumulate blood flow by keeping rest breaks shorter (30-90 sec) and keep the blood flowing (unless you are going for strength - then you take your sweet time lol).
• BE SAFE - prob should be at the top of this bc of its importance but nevertheless true. Don’t reinvent the wheel. Instead, MASTER THE BASICS. If it looks bad and feels bad, it prob is. Start light and go from there. Track your progress and beat it every. single. time, mmk? K 👊
*keep in mind injuries happen and not everyone is on the same playing field - use discretion. For those struggling with injuries, we ALWAYS suggest to move pain free, slow it down, add sets with lots of volume, and make it burn🔥
We love our new tees just as much as our veterans! Come get them while they last 🇺🇸💪
Late* Happy Memorial Day post!! So grateful that we got to spend it together as a family! Thank you to all those that have served and especially those who have given their lives for our freedoms!! I am forever grateful ❤️ Also these Tri-fit shirts are for sale at the MAC!!!