Happy Independence Day!
“ America was built on courage, on imagination, and an unbeatable determination” Harry S. Truman 🇺🇸
If you haven’t checked out our Men’s Strength & Conditioning you’re missing out! Personal training that’s affordable, dependable, and allows our clients to have a great time while achieving their goals. We have multiple groups and times available no matter your age or fitness level.
Free coffee on us to whoever can jump these hurdles flawlessly on the first try 😉
Spotlight: This one goes out to the wizard of Oz behind the camera. Always ready, creative genius, and editing mastermind 😅. We are glad to have her with us to help us generate high quality content and not make us look so basic...Thanks @oliviadallas for all you do!
We all want great legs, amiright?? Well, with work comes the payoff, always. Some sooner than others but we have some good nuggets for those looking to really see some results. (Cue predictable bullet points 😂)
• Volume - Keep the blood flowing peeps! Yes, accumulate stress and get these legs feeling like baby deer on ice
• Slooww it down - Have control in your movements and slow down the eccentric portions (the motion before contracting - ex. Squatting down before standing up). Slower isn’t always fun and neither is the soreness but the results don’t lie 😜
• Add variety - Don’t reinvent the wheel, but do something different...not only for your body, but for your mind.
• Minimize rest breaks - Accumulate blood flow by keeping rest breaks shorter (30-90 sec) and keep the blood flowing (unless you are going for strength - then you take your sweet time lol).
• BE SAFE - prob should be at the top of this bc of its importance but nevertheless true. Don’t reinvent the wheel. Instead, MASTER THE BASICS. If it looks bad and feels bad, it prob is. Start light and go from there. Track your progress and beat it every. single. time, mmk? K 👊
*keep in mind injuries happen and not everyone is on the same playing field - use discretion. For those struggling with injuries, we ALWAYS suggest to move pain free, slow it down, add sets with lots of volume, and make it burn🔥
We love our new tees just as much as our veterans! Come get them while they last 🇺🇸💪
Late* Happy Memorial Day post!! So grateful that we got to spend it together as a family! Thank you to all those that have served and especially those who have given their lives for our freedoms!! I am forever grateful ❤️ Also these Tri-fit shirts are for sale at the MAC!!!
We couldn’t be more happy and proud of this kid right here! This picture is the definition of what three years of grit and perseverance yields. Good luck today and keep living out your dream! #TriFit #Murfreesboro #CSCS #USAW #TPI #Tennis #CentralMagnet #StateChampionship #SpringFling #LunchPailGang #LongTermAthleticDevelopment
Cue dramatic grunt as you scroll this post 😂😂. Lost art to some, but explosive movements have there place in the realm of training. In fact, rotational exercises such as the dead ball (sand filled ball) toss like this 👆display a tremendous amount of power driven from the core and trunk. Exercises such as these are profound in sports like baseball, tennis, racquetball, football, or any sport that would derive their movements from turning aka anything 😏. Use them, perfect them, and try to blow a hole in the wall. Ok? K.
* side note: we literally offer $100 to our athletes if they can break the wall...comical but incentives work for millennials.
ATTN Athletes & Parents:
The summer is here! Baseball has grown to where there is little to no off season. We need to take advantage of every opportunity presented to continue our athletic development. Reach out to us today to help! @caleblindsey5 @blueprintthenation @williamsjm10 #TriFit #Murfreesboro #Baseball #CSCS #USAW #TPI #BlueprintBaseball #LunchPailGang #LongTermAthleticDevelopment #Merica
Being local to Murfreesboro is very important to @trifitmurfreesboro . Starting and growing a business here after graduating from @mtsu was a no-brainer.
After 10 years we are still excited to see what the future holds.
Thanks to the @vipmurfreesboro for the exposure and our dedicated clients for being the backbone of our success.
#murfreesboro #local #VIP #training #MTSU #personaltraining #success #thankful